Monday, February 4, 2008

25. Photographer Andreas Trauttmansdorff



Andreas Trauttmansdorff is an awesome photographer. i absolutely envy interior photographers, travelling the world taking photos of spectacular spaces... what an amazing job!

here are some great images from his extensive and impressive portfolio...



omg, two of my favorite things to do, take a bath with a good book sipping on a hot tea or a cold drink :) this is my dream bath room!



to see more of his great photography, check out his site at Andreas Trauttmansdorff.

3 comments:

Erin Gates said...

The tub surrounded by those amazing built ins??? Positively amazing! And how badly do I want a fireplace IN my bathroom?? So gorgeous, love these pics.

Jennifer Lee said...

tell me about it! :)

Unknown said...

Oh yeah, I want that tub surrounded by books!