Monday, February 4, 2008

24. New Blog Of the Week: The Virgin Renovators



my NEW BLOG OF THE WEEK goes to Erika at The Virgin Renovators. Erika and her boyfriend are going through their first renovation and her blog serves as a "how to" and "what happens" during her renovation experience! it's a great blog with lots of good reads and personal experiences that i'm sure we all went through or will eventually go through if we love renovating spaces!

if you want insight into how to renovate, get inspired or share inspirations, check out her blog!!! it's a must!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenn, just wanted to tell you, you made my day! Thanks so much for the kind words!! I know I'll have questions for you as we go through this process, and I'm looking forward to collecting more ideas and inspiration from your fabulous blog.

You're the best!

Jennifer Lee said...

hey erika, no problem!
keep up the good work and i can't wait to see how your place turns out :)