because i was tagged by
Jennifer at My Designing Life and Michelle at Just Image whose blogs by the way are great reads full of amazing eye treats!, i decided to post today on my 7 random facts.
5 random facts about me
(i'm only doing 5 because i don't have much time to do this)
1. i never liked small dogs until my parents brought home little miss june a couple years ago, and i'm not just saying this because she's my parent's dog but she's the prettiest, most cutest maltese you'll ever see!
now i love little dogs. i want a house full of little junes!
2. don't let my passion for design, small frame at 5'4, soft spoken voice and kind hearted demeanor fool you. hehe. i'm a 3rd dan black belt in tkd, have trained in a variety of combat sports at a national level and have instructed kick boxing and womens self defense classes as a hobby throughout toronto.
where as many women would want to associate themselves with being these girls
when the subject of mma cage fighting comes up, i want to be these girls!
don't get me wrong, i don't promote violence, in fact i hate violence but if two professionally trained athletes want to duke it out in a ring to see whose better than who, i'm all for it. when done professional with rules and regulations, it's a sport and a sport i've fallen in love with.
3. i don't drink coffee. but every morning i have to have my cup of natural loose leaf green tea.
4. my third passion in life is photography. especially wedding and engagement photography where i get a chance to build new relationships and really get to know my clients on an intimate level. the photos just make more sense to me that way!
5. i have an obsession with scarves! i wear them all 4 seasons out of the year!