Friday, October 23, 2009

Modern Baby

This week is my nephews 2nd birthday and I'm racking my brain trying to think of what to get him. What do you get a boy that already has everything he could possibly wish for??? So I'm thinking of putting together a little gift box full of goodies for both him and his parents.

I recently came across Kids Haus who has tons of great ideas for kids. She recently posted on these fantastic porcelain baby bowls and cups from Hana Blomst.



How cute are these! They're porcelain mind you, but you can keep them as decor until the kids grow old enough not to throw their plates and cups. I wouldn't mind having those in my kitchen :)

They also have these great chairs for kids, I'm especially drawn to the rocking chair. But the funky blue capsule chairs are pretty cool too. Beats the plastic dollar store chair I used to have as a kid that broke on me one sad day.




I'm also a big fan of wooden toys. They're non toxic and sturdy. Check out some of my favorites from Coochicoos.



The band set is cool, but mommy and daddy would probably not appreciate this one too much!


After work tonight... time to go shopping!
Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Café Naïveté said...

:) I think the wooden toy idea is great, they are so simple and yet so fun, my little sister has a wooden train collection and they last for so long without breaking!

Jennifer Lee said...

they're just so traditional.

Jenna @ Mi Vida Bonita said...

I love all the modern baby stuff! I too think the wood toys are great, they are classic.