Saturday, February 16, 2008

38. Que Stien Company


Emma from Que Stien Company was kind enough to leave me a message the other day and upon visiting her site, I was completely taken aback. The Que Stien Collection is in their words "romantic and elegant, modern and playful, created to enhance the most ancient and intimate art form, written communication." i love how they worded that...

They offer everything from stationaries, wedding invitations to paper envelopes and even ribbions! yes ribbons!

here's a sneak peak...



if you get a chance, definitely check her stuff out at Que Stien Company.

4 comments:

Alkemie said...

The stationary looks amazing Jen ! As does the quality of the paper itself.

Jennifer Lee said...

They have tons of great stuff.

Anonymous said...

Jennifer,
I couldn't find your email, but I just wanted to say thank you. I just came by to visist (i scrolled). Thank you for putting the stationery up, so truly appreciated. You're the only person who ever commented on the writing, I think I spent weeks writing these small descriptions, that truly represented the collection itself as well as the idea behind it.

Let me know if you saw the "View Collection" button below the main pic. I'm always curious if it's visible. It seems clear to me, but then I designed the site. I'm never sure when I ask the brides.

Anyway, Thank you again. I also wanted to leave my email ijb@questien.com

Rebecca said...

Oh, what a great link! Thanks!